Experience dynamic, conscious, intuitive teaching
(TMT) was the first Thai Massage School and Massage Centre location in Toronto, and among the first in North America. Offering a full range of Thai Massage and, Table Thai Massage, TMT is an established and recognized school, a continuing education approved Provider offering CEU’s in North America located in downtown Toronto for 21 years, NOW in Mississauga.
TMT was founded in 1998 by Deanna Villa — the pioneer of Thai Massage in Toronto, an innovator and leader in our field. Together with her husband, Juan Villa, Deanna leads the TMT School and Professional Massage Centre. Through their hands-on practice, teachings, live demonstrations, media coverage, workshops and participation in trade shows and conferences, TMT has played a significant role in mainstreaming this ancient form of ancient massage.
Expand your practice. Massage, yoga, pilates and personal training professionals have successfully expanded their practice by incorporating our specific Thai Massage and Fascial Stretch techniques into their classes and treatments to create an expansive, cohesive practice which increases earning potential. By implementing TMT’s postural stability to enhance their own body mechanics for years of longevity, vitality and mindfulness, creating a solid foundation for success.
Our method focuses on:
- Easy to follow demonstrations with precise and clear instruction in Thai Massage and Fascia Stretching
- Experienced posture selection with precisely choreographed massage routines
- Techniques that avoid injury and discomfort for the practitioner
- Small classes for individual attention
- A professional, fun and interactive atmosphere
Each class implements the TMT fundamentals:
- Mindful meditation techniques
- Stability of stance and postural alignment
- Powerful and efficient movement
Effective touch techniques and how to apply them
- Effortless and balanced transitions
- Safety precautions for client and practitioner
- Metta (loving kindness) and compassion
Why Study With Us
Why study at Thai Massage Toronto?
- Study with Master Teacher Deanna Villa
- NOW in Mississauga (Port Credit)
- Flexible class schedules that fit your lifestyle and personal commitments
- Expand your massage, healthcare or fitness practice
- Earn CEUs for: CMTO, NHPC, NCBTMB
- Pay-as-you-go, hands-on training
- Join Accredited Massage Associations in Canada. Apply for licensing by the City of Toronto.
- Tuition fees are tax deductible
Please feel free to contact us to arrange an information session and tour, via email at
[email protected] or speak with our teacher Deanna @ (416) 833.6506